When do we collect information from visitors to website?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, order a KIJE magazine subscription, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form such as the KIJE reader questionnaire, or otherwise enter information on our site.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, postal and email addresses, credit-card information, or other details pertinent to your request.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- ・To personalize your website experience.
- ・To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- ・To allow us to better respond to your customer-service requests.
- ・To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature.
- ・To process your transactions quickly.
- ・To deliver issues of KIJE and other products and services you have ordered.
- ・To send periodic emails to you regarding your order or other products and services.
- ・To conduct surveys and analyze their results.
- ・To ship survey gifts to winners.
- ・To derive aggregate data that we may make available to third parties, including our advertisers.
What is aggregate data?
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
We perform regular malware scanning.
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of specially authorized persons who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all credit and sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement security measures when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
How can you opt out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?
For instructions on how to have your personal information opted out, removed, or modified, see https://www.sekaibunka.com/privacy/support/
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction for the purpose of completing that transaction and for record keeping.